Skip to content
Advising and Internship Director
- M.P.A., University of North Carolina at Wilmington
- B.A., Criminal Justice, University of North Carolina at Wilmington
- Constitutional law
- White collar crime
- Introduction to criminal justice
- Criminal justice internship program
- Academic advising
- Klutz, Douglas and Mark M. Lanier (editors). (2012). From the Crime to the Courts: An Overview of Criminology and Criminal Justice, Cognella Academic Publishing, San Diego, CA, 339 pages.
- Klutz, Douglas. (2007). “The Social Construction of Terrorism: Risk Assessments and Perceptions of Fear to Terrorist Acts.” University of North Carolina Wilmington Honors Scholars Program.