Dr. Stephen Clipper
- email: email@example.com
- office location Farrah Hall 429
- Curriculum Vitae
- Ph.D., Criminology, The University of Texas as Dallas, 2016
- M.A., Criminal Justice, Rowan University, 2011
- B.A., Law and Justice Studies, Rowan University, 2008
- Pretrial Release
- Prediction and Risk Assessment
- Machine Learning
- Quantitative Methods
Dr. Stephen Clipper is an assistant professor in the Department of Criminology and Criminal Justice at the University of Alabama. His research interests include pretrial release, quantitative methods, machine learning and prediction in criminal justice applications. He has published research in PLoS One, Sexual Abuse, and Aggression and Violent Behavior.
In addition to his research, Dr. Clipper teaches statistics at both the graduate and undergraduate level and law and society at the undergraduate level.