Dr. Jane Daquin
- PhD, Criminal Justice & Criminology, Georgia State University, 2017
- MS, Criminal Justice, Georgia State University, 2013
- BA, Criminal Justice, University at Albany, 2010
- BA, Sociology, University at Albany, 2010
- Institutional Corrections
- Special Populations in Prisons
- Offender Reentry
- Quantitative Methods
- Exposure to Victimization
Azimi, A. M.; & Daquin, J. C., Hoppe, S.* (Forthcoming); “Identifying patterns of victimization among prisoners: A latent class analysis approach” Journal of Interpersonal Violence.
Daquin, J.C., Daigle, L.E., & Listwan, S.J. (2016). Vicarious victimization: Examining the effects of witnessing victimization while incarcerated on offender reentry. Criminal Justice & Behavior, 28, 141-151.
Teasdale, B., Daigle, L., Hawk, S.R., & Daquin, J.C. (2016). Violent victimization in the prison context: An examination of the gendered context of prison. International Journal of Offender Therapy and Comparative Criminology, 60, 995-1015.