Skip to content
Dr. Chenoia Bryant
- Ph.D., Sociology, University of Alabama at Birmingham
- M.P.H., University of Alabama at Birmingham
- B.A., Biology, Miles College
- Gender, sexuality, and health
- Social determinants of health and health disparities
- Race and social justice
- Brown, J.L.,Bryant, C., Sales, J.M., Davis, T.L., & DiClemente, R.J. (2013). Management of infectious diseases: HIV. In D. C. Wiley & A. C. Cory (Eds.), Encyclopedia of School Health. Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage Publications.
- Odero, M., Hatcher, A.H., Bryant, C., Onono, M., Bukusi, E.A., & Turan, J.M. (2013). Responses to and resources for gender-based violence experienced during pregnancy: a qualitative study of women, men, and service providers in rural Nyanaza Province, Kenya. Journal of Interpersonal Violence.