Skip to content
Dr. Bronwen Lichtenstein
- Ph.D., University of Canterbury, 1996
- B.A., Honors, University of Canterbury, 1992
- B.A., University of Canterbury, 1991
- HIV stigma
- Social determinants of mortgage foreclosure
- Weber, Joe and Bronwen Lichtenstein. (Forthcoming, 2015). “Building Back: Stratified Renewal after an EF-4 Tornado in Tuscaloosa, Alabama.” City & Community 16:
- Barber, Brad W., and Bronwen Lichtenstein. (Forthcoming, 2015). “Support for HIV Testing and HIV Criminalization among Offenders under Community Supervision.” Research in the Sociology of Health Care, 33:
- Melendez, Michael, Bronwen Lichtenstein, and Matthew J. Dolliver. (Forthcoming, 2015). “Mothers of Mass Murderers: Exploring Gender Blame through an Application of Courtesy Stigma to the Columbine and Newtown Tragedies.” Deviant Behavior 36:
- Lichtenstein, Bronwen. (Forthcoming, 2015). “Corinne Squire’s ‘Living with HIV and ARVs: Three-Letter Lives.’” Contemporary Sociology 44:
- Lichtenstein, Bronwen and Joe Weber. (2015). “Women Foreclosed: A Gender Analysis of Housing Loss in the American Deep South.” Social & Cultural Geography 16(1): 1-21.
- Lichtenstein, Bronwen, Kathryn Whetten, and Casey Rubenstein. (2015). “Notify Your Partners – It’s the Law: HIV Providers and Mandatory Disclosure.” Journal of the International Association of Providers in AIDS Care,13(4),372-378.
- Prohaska, Ariane and Bronwen Lichtenstein. (2014). “Losing a Home to Mortgage Foreclosure: Temporary Setback or Chronic Stressor?” Social Justice: A Journal of Crime, Conflict & World Order 40(3):67-82.
- Lichtenstein, Bronwen and Stanley L. Brodsky. (2014). “Moving from hapless to hapful with the problem defendant.” The Jury Expert 26(1), 1-7.
- Lichtenstein, Bronwen. (2014). “The Feminization of Foreclosure.” Contexts,13(2): 5-6.
- Lichtenstein, Bronwen and Jamie DeCoster. (2014). “Lessons on Stigma: Teaching about HIV/AIDS.” Teaching Sociology, 42(2), 140-150..